01954 718057 webadmin@bourngolf.com

Recording of Non-qualifying scores

If you play in Non-Qualifying Competitions Away from Bourn, bookmark this webpage. It contains links to important information and forms for you to use for reporting to our Handicap Committee.

From 1st January 2017 England Golf require players to record all scores in Non-Qualifying Competitions Away from the players Home clubs. Individual scores or Team results must be returned in all Singles, Am-Am and 4BBB with the exception of Texas Scrambles, Foursomes and Greensomes competitions to the Home Club Handicap Committees.

Forms are available for returning scores to Bourn’s Handicap Committee – see below.

These scores will not be used directly to alter your handicap (up or down), but may be used as supporting evidence of performance when it comes to a handicap review.

N.B. This formal recording does NOT apply to social rounds.

The full text of England Golf’s instructions to all clubs and players and Questions and Answers can be found at:


For further information or if you have any queries, please contact:

Handicap Secretary handicap@bourngolf.com

Ladies Handicap Secretary ladieshandicap@bourngolf.com

follow us

Login Status